cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

jpamayo
Adept I

Re: Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: February

Hi! I currently have the Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite Wifi but am thinking of upgrading my GPU, which has me considering a new processor to pair with it, which then has me considering replacing the motherboard and just doing a completely new build, lol

So this would be a nice jump start, but I'm on the fence whether to get the GPU first, wait for prices to come down a bit or just go ahead and get everything now. I mostly do gaming and photoshop, some web dev programming.

Anyhow, I currently have the AMD Ryzen 5 3600x with an AMD Radeon RX 5700 which is pretty good but I would like to upgrade from 1080 gaming to 1440 so was considering upgrading to the 6600xt. Will that be good enough for 1440 gaming paired with the right CPU?

Thanks!

Cortello
Adept I

from b450 to b550 yes

dcslatter
Adept I

Would love to get this and start building a computer for my grandson.  He wants to get into game design.

I spent my time with Sniper Elite.  

c0mput0r
Adept I

Having fun playing Gods Unchained currently. 

Zainal0
Adept I

Have been enjoying the Path of Exile leagues, and looking forward to killing more time on it.   Getting the most out of my rig, which definitely could use some upgrades, but we will do that slowly, lol.

Tags (1)
bjkellar
Journeyman III

Civ 6 is my go to game. 

Karlpetersen
Adept I

hard to reply to what favorite product is considering what a shortage on gpu's we got,  so only can comment on my ryzen 7 3800.  so sad to see most of your bulk selling is to big farms, us gamers need gpus also.

aroryborealis
Adept II

Looking to score this sweet MB

dnehiba3
Adept II

Hope next months sweepstakes is a new cpu.

Drewski72
Journeyman III

I could use a micro atx board