cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning! 

Enter now for your chance to win a Ryzen™ 5 3600X with cooler and MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK Motherboard!

TXzCg.jpg

1024.png 

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, August 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Sunday, August 31, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Amber 🙂 
Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
71 Replies
bsp2020
Challenger

Another month, another change to win!

lowteck
Miniboss

3600 is a classic AMD gaming chip!

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
alejito480
Adept II

Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! 

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D |MSI X570 Unify| PowerColor Red Devil RX6750 XT | 32GB RAM 3200 Mhz
wheelzup
Adept I

That would make a great birthday present, as my birthday is near the end of the month. Just built a new system but these would be good for my parents PC.

Hawki
Adept I

This would be a good upgrade to my old FX-6300 cpu and RX-560 GPU setup I have now.

CyberPower PC with FX-6300 CPU, Radeon RX-560 GPU and 16 GB of memory
trickfred
Adept II

That would be a nice back to school upgrade for my kid for sure!

(I'm still playing No Man's Sky and Alien Isolation,  and the kid's into The Sims 4, Stardew Valley, and Detroit: Become Human)

NemanjaKole
Adept I

Good luck to everyone,and im proud to be red team(using amd products) for almost 9 years ^^

cholidsnake
Adept I

it would be nice build a new pc, i hope this time destiny picks me.

rugorak
Adept I

My wife is still using a Ryzen 2700. This would be a nice upgrade for her. 

Dragokar
Miniboss

Good luck to anyone, and please consider this to be available worldwide 😉

ZapZockt
Journeyman III

A nice baseline for a new PC, would be happy to have it.

Game Reviews and Gaming News -► https://zapzockt.de/en/
tolcheen
Adept II

I think this would be a nice upgrade the for an i-3770k system my kid is running or the i5-3570k the other kid has.

niobiss
Adept I

This would be really nice to win. Thanks for the opportunity.

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

this would be a pretty awesome prize pack for a cool build I'm working on!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
tredeuce
Adept III

I guess that is what they call the kit and kaboodle.AMD just has a whole bunch of really good products. Still playing ESO.

EVI5R8R
Adept II

good luck all

drewster
Adept II

Nice prize.   I know my oldest will love a new rig.  She is still rocking an old intel HP rig from early 2010's

rafcoder8
Adept I

Hiya

cosmicteddy
Journeyman III

I need this to play ultra graphics on Hello Kitty Island Adventures

Snowstreaker
Adept I

Been playing cyberpunk 2077 again and really enjoying it.

fflenny
Adept I

A worthy upgrade to my 1700x.  Good luck everyone.

BTW, looks like the Monthly Winners page wasn't updated with the July winner.

It 'twas I who inherited THE shiny new 2700x .. I ended up trading it and my shiny ol' 3700x for a 3900x to upgrade my TrueNAS Core server .. my "new" 3900x is running on an X470D4U with 4x16GB ECC UDIMM's and a hodge podge of various sized SAS and SATA hard drives 😊

ThreeDee PC specs
Vynski
Exemplar

Don't know if I have registered yet or not.  So I will do it again.

This is too good to pass on regardless of what your running.  It would be a nice start on a PC for in-laws / outlaws or whoever.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Temmy09
Adept I

Really neeed it even if im not eligible since I just registered... 

feiling
Adept I

not a whole lot of people around for this, huh? well, good luck eligible people.

Sieish
Adept I

Upgrades! yea Need upgrades wow nice prize cool.

Nobbler
Journeyman III

Not for myself, but winning this for my partner would be great - Finally a PC that she'd be proud of! (Yeah, sorry-not-sorry Dell.)

tasnx3
Adept II

still love my Vega 64!

dryden
Adept III

My Ryzen 5 1600 build is not my main rig, but it's still running strong! Thanks AMD!

fean98
Adept III

Since you just announced the 7K series, how about making that the next month's prize? I could really use 32 threads of processing.

https://www.amd.com/en/processors/ryzen

Agatkon
Adept I

Hi all!
I am a fan of AMD products, but the quality has dropped a bit lately..

gottlieb
Adept I

My favorite amd product is the 6900xt i just bought playing Assassins Creed Valhalla.