cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning! 

Enter now for your chance to win a Ryzen 5 2400G!

19-113-480-V01.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

1. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, April 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Saturday, April 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
61 Replies
ripcord
Adept III

Hi there.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
terminalgain
Adept II

I'd be curious to test how well this CPU has aged.

Aboodi
Journeyman III

good luck

This would be pretty fantastic. Thanks for the chance.

Happy Easter to all.

lowteck
Miniboss

If I win, I will build a starter rig for a buddy of my son who is a single Dad.

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
XelaVo581
Adept II

hi i need this please!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
Kamran1018
Journeyman III

Hi! This CPU would be perfect for a new build!

tredeuce
Adept III

It would be a good reason to update my older Ryzen 5 with a newer Ryzen 5.

I have an AMD ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx on my laptop.Its is not top tier but this is where my love for AMD started.The overall performance is mind boggling and I have a great experience playing Call of duty advanced warfare and even FIFA19 runs smoothly on low settings! Getting that Ryzen 5 would be a game changer for me.

GON
scotrick333
Journeyman III

I need to rank up to be eligible, but it's cool to see! 

Me too uinfortunatley

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

Still keeping fingers crossed these giveaways becomes available worlwide. Currently residing in South Africa, so not eligible. Sad puppy face for the win xd.

thisiswae88
Adept II

I'm ginger and Scottish, I like the orange on the ryzen box as it resembles my ginger hair.  I'm not a novice 3 but I thought I'd comment anyway. It would be a great little cpu to have in my collection and I  would use it to build my son's first gaming pc with a all amd build. This along with a 6600xt or 6700xt would be a great little build for him.

TR2
Adept III

Good processor with decent graphics. I have a Ryzen 5 3400G( 2nd Gen) on an HTPC and it works great. I am worried that as GPU and other parts prices remain high or go up that we exclude the average joe or jane computer hobbyist. On board graphics lowers the cost of builds and that is always a good thing.

excellent

Poksomanbiko
Adept II

~ Ari the somewhat Intelligent Tinkerer

Edit:
Finally qualified after spending 4 hours to raise my rank just by basically doing what I came here for, (helping out).

And I might be new to this community, but I definitely know what I'm doing.

Oh, and I guess I've been recently planning to surprise my younger sister with a pretty decent rig with WAYYY to much RGB.

Receiving a part for free sounds like an odd thing in the PC industry, but I think it still would help with the "gift" even if all she does is maybe watch people dance (idk), but I digress.

I honestly don't have high hopes for receiving really anything, and I certainly know this sounds cheap as hell but...

" Old CPU moment 

~ Ari the somewhat Intelligent Tinkerer
silver2
Journeyman III

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I didn't have any idea on how that ranking worked until @Ashley_AMD posted a progression chart. So I guess I do qualify for this contest, and this processor would be perfect for the PC I'm building the wife.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
pcs305
Adept I

Ant AMD Ryzen is my fave!

aroryborealis
Adept II

My Ryzen CPUs (2600x and 3600).  I love that AMD keeps a socket for a long time allowing long term growth and upgrades.  I am waiting to make the  next jump to AM5.  pumped. 

Nice entry CPU.