cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning! 

Enter now for your chance to win a Ryzen 5 2400G!

19-113-480-V01.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

1. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, April 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Saturday, April 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
61 Replies
freakjap
Adept II

A new Ryzen processor would be Delish!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

A new CPU with integrated graphics?  Maybe I could use that in my 'Talk to the Hand' build coming up later this year.

I enjoy hosting periodic LAN parties; this one was in May 2017.I enjoy hosting periodic LAN parties; this one was in May 2017.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

nice and sweet 

FMB

Hi, I really would like this component for my next super duper poor man budget build and replace my Athlon 5150.

Thanks

The Englishman
Botchip
Adept I

What a sweet gift. I might have to modify my internal fan mounts. No Man's Sky for me (VR version too)

drg197
Adept II

this would be a great cpu for a plex build i'm working on, thank you amd for the chance to win

neon
Miniboss

I like these APUs for the daily driver type of system that doesn't require a full gaming setup. In fact, I have a build coming up that this would be perfect for, so bring on the Ryzen!

darkchewie
Adept II

I haven't made a small form factor PC in a long time, so it'd be interesting to see how far APUs like this 2400G have come along in the past decade.   Seems like it's great for media, productivity and light to moderate gaming.

Subsilent00
Adept III

My favorite product from AMD is the Radeon 6900 XT graphics card. I'm currently playing Total War Warhammer 3. It's a great strategy game. AWESOME GIVEAWAY!

venaur
Elite

thats cool. good luck!

filinux
Elite

Trying to April fools us back into March with;

"The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, April 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time "

I may mess up what day it is but not the month....often. 🙂 

XelaVo581
Adept II

hi

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
ThreeDee
Paragon

I ran the 2400g's little brother the 2200g, in my daughters first PC.. I was surprised how well it played Fortnite and Destiny 2

ThreeDee PC specs
apstwitch
Adept III

Great CPU w/ built-in graphics and only sips 65W

drpluto
Adept III

would be nice to win , i've got a msi b450i  mobo not being used.

Snobb88
Adept I

A upgrade for my office PC ?   Sounds good 👌

adscorpio
Adept I

I'm in. An upgrade for my plex server would be awesome!

burakkozgenn
Adept I

Ryzen 5 5600x and RX590. I like playing PUBG 🙂

This is a Zen Processor so it won't be compatible with Windows 11.

but it would be a good processor if upgrading from an older AMD Processor or someone who doesn't want to purchase a GPU card.

Pugnacious
Adept I

Still waiting on Steam Deck, but...CPU's are awesome!

German_AC
Adept II

Good luck to everyone! Let's goo

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
Omnipro
Adept II

My favorite AMD product is still my Ryzen 5 5600G CPU.

Currently still playing Lost Ark, Genshin Impact, and Fortnite.

Robbert
Adept III

oh oh oh pick me pick me!

LFaWolf
Adept II

This would be a great upgrade for my home video streamer!

dcslatter
Adept II

Not sure why I enter. I am never that lucky!  But I keep hoping!!

fean98
Adept III

Is that what's really in the box or is it something even more awesome?

dnehiba3
Adept II

Another month, another chance for a nice upgrade for my  1600. Thanks AMD!

I'm old school, not sure what I really think about CPU/GPU combos, but I do need to upgrade if I want to use Windows 11, my AMD FX 8350 BE...did not make the cut...very sad I am.

Michael Alan Horton
punk4evr
Adept III

Hi. I spy, a reply in the sky! 

d1ngbat
Adept I

Would really love to get this processor as an upgrade to my 8120FX!

jamesc359
Forerunner

• I've been playing Agent A. It's okay as a time killer, but it's definitely not what I would normally play. That said I do admire the voice acting and overall quality of the games art, style and design.
tolcheen
Adept II

WooHoo! Something to sell on eBay! How about a AMD Ryzen™ 3 5300G instead?

Key-J
Paragon

Another amazing @Ashley_AMD post 😋

Who else here is playing Sea of Thieves or World War 3?

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
naikz187
Adept II

Fantastic initiative, great prizes. Just hope it can become worldwide one day. 

eroglyph
Journeyman III

Making a post here in case I rank up later lol

mdfx
Adept II

anything!

rdenmon
Challenger

I need to start building a new pc. This would be a good start.

Well, the processor is certainly interesting, with built-in graphics, I have just R5 2600, and copes with its tasks

Pdubtwamp
Journeyman III