Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

ghost13
Adept III

Radeon Image Sharpening

Hi

A Big Big "THANK YOU" to AMD for Radeon Image Sharpening and that we now have it for Vega!

I made some Awesome screenshots with RSI off/on. It looks so much better and there are Details that you don't recognized before. The first screenshots are all 1080p and i will go up to 4K step by step. I also take a look at fps and frametimes. I am also working on Benchmarks: Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ vs. Gigabyte V56 (Coilwhine DJ GPU). I also really really like AMD Link!

THX again and stay cool and open as you are!

P.S: Looking in to a great future with AMD Products! 

It would be cool to have a Screenshot page. Uploading some RIS screenshots 

S@M
4 Replies

So next thing to do is enable RIS for all GCN GPU from HD7970 to R9 Fury X please.
Most games are DX11 so please let us all know when it will be enabled for DX11 API?
Nvidia FreeStyle Sharpen Filter which is the RIS equivalent has been enabled and works on Kepler based GTX780Ti which was launched around the same time as the GCN 1.0 based R9 280X.

Thanks

0 Likes
ghost13
Adept III

Doom RIS on.png

S@M
0 Likes
ghost13
Adept III

Doom RIS off.png

S@M
0 Likes
ghost13
Adept III

With the All New 2020 Driver we have a Slider for RIS. I am working on some new screenshots with my new iiyama 1440p 144Hz Freesync Gaming Monitor (Awesome!!! This is like Night and Day)

Question: Is it possible to do a RIS Screenshots thread where we can upload screenshots up to 4K ? THX

S@M