cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

TheLostDrake
Adept II

Pax East 2023 and E3! Who all is going and why?

Hello AMD Family,

So, as you all know or some don't yet, I'm a AMD Red Team member, partner and content creator and as an influencer and content creator my job is to meet, expand and mingle with everyone I can to grow my brand! Thanks to AMD, I have been able to do this even more and have met so many amazing people here so far in the Red Team Community!

With that being said I will be attending Pax East 2023 and would love to meet all of you in person, get to know what makes you tick as a content creator, a PC enthusiast, AMD lover and as people!

Who all is going this year? and why? What are you most excited for? What games do you wanna see? Last but not least, who do you wanna meet?!

I know this is a loaded post but if you are unable to attend what would you like me to post here from the show and again if your unable to go to PAX would you concider e3 in June?

I never want to be cheesy and ask people to join my community on Twitch or anywhere else but again I would love to get to know you all more and if you do venture out and want to hang, game or chat about AMD im always here same name everywhere!

Looking forward to hearing your responses and meeting you all,

To a great year together and Happy Spring,

TheLostDrake 

9 Solutions
SHIMOSA
Adept I

Looking forward to see the community grow to new heights! 

View solution in original post

Blurrygoose
Adept I

Not going this year due to buying a new house and unexpected expenses but I can say this, if you all have a chance to go and meet Drake you will not be disappointed! Amazing guy and great creator! Hope all attending have an absolute blast! 

VICIOUSCRUSNIK
Journeyman III

i wish i could make it this year but it's to close to take off for pax and for e3 I will just be getting back from my 2 weeks with the military.  Would really love to go and meet new people.

Not this year but hopefully next year, would love to go and finally meet everyone in person

Key-J
Paragon

I would love to go, but I don't think it will be in the cards for me this year. There is a chance I might try to attend PAX West or since I am Canadian, the Gaming Garage in Toronto

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Mojojojo5423
Journeyman III

i would love to see this community grow bigger n better with amazing ppl

War_Crusnik
Journeyman III

I won't be going since I don't have the money to travel but I would love to see pics of the events!

AmazingKara
Adept I

I am not going unfortunately but I am really looking forward to see from drakes eyes all the fun an exciting things! This community has been so welcoming and amazing to be apart of and truly feels like family 

circusjdg
Adept I

I will not be going due to financial issues at the moment, but I know you will rock it out as you normally do!!! Seeing you in action in person at PaxWest I know you will be out there grinding, meeting new people, and just having a great time!

21 Replies
SHIMOSA
Adept I

Looking forward to see the community grow to new heights! 

Me too! So many amazing people here and can't wait to see what happens in April, Pax and e3 this year and I think it's only getting started my friends!

Blurrygoose
Adept I

Not going this year due to buying a new house and unexpected expenses but I can say this, if you all have a chance to go and meet Drake you will not be disappointed! Amazing guy and great creator! Hope all attending have an absolute blast! 

Thanks that's means a lot and it's okay we will shoot for e3 in June!

VICIOUSCRUSNIK
Journeyman III

i wish i could make it this year but it's to close to take off for pax and for e3 I will just be getting back from my 2 weeks with the military.  Would really love to go and meet new people.

Hey when it happens it happens and first round of beverages on me!

Not this year but hopefully next year, would love to go and finally meet everyone in person

Well let's make it happen! It would be amazing to meet you in person!

Key-J
Paragon

I would love to go, but I don't think it will be in the cards for me this year. There is a chance I might try to attend PAX West or since I am Canadian, the Gaming Garage in Toronto

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Well now that we are on the same team we need to make this happen!!! Just saying!

Mojojojo5423
Journeyman III

i would love to see this community grow bigger n better with amazing ppl

War_Crusnik
Journeyman III

I won't be going since I don't have the money to travel but I would love to see pics of the events!

AmazingKara
Adept I

I am not going unfortunately but I am really looking forward to see from drakes eyes all the fun an exciting things! This community has been so welcoming and amazing to be apart of and truly feels like family 

circusjdg
Adept I

I will not be going due to financial issues at the moment, but I know you will rock it out as you normally do!!! Seeing you in action in person at PaxWest I know you will be out there grinding, meeting new people, and just having a great time!

Wish I could, but hoping to get my media passes approved for E3!!

Key-J
Paragon

Tell us how the trip goes @TheLostDrake .

Also, @Amber_AMD do you know of any AMD-focused streams or teams at PAX East we should check out?

----------

Great question, @Key-J  - I'm doing some recon and will follow up 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

Sweet!

----------

Alright, @Key-J - you asked and I have DELIVERED. 

The main AMD-focused stream was the Boundary showcase, it's a space-based shooter game that will have FSR 2 (woot woot) 😎 

I can't find the specific recording yet, but you can check out the pax schedule here and they're streaming on twitch

Now I will have PAX East on as my background noise haha. 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

Appreciate it! I will keep an eye - also going to look up Boundry. I think I missed this game.

----------
limoserviceinnyc
Journeyman III

Limo Service in NYC  is a leader in ground transportation solutions. We offer sedans, SUVs, sprinter vans, stretch limousines, minibuses, and coach buses. Our chauffeurs are among the most talented in the business. Limo services in NYC ensure you have a knowledgeable driver so you do not get lost while visiting the city. We can pick you up from your residence in and around New York. This is whether you are flying out of JFK, LGA, EWR, PHL, ISP, SWF, BDL, HPN, BUF, ALB, TEB, and PHL or any other airport. We offer a variety of cars and limos to meet the demands of all our clients in the following areas: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. https://limoserviceinnyc.com/

Limo and Airport Car Service in New York City Fulfilling All of Your Transportation Needs
0 Likes