cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

metallus
Adept I

Official AMD merchandise? We need it!

So apparently there was this at some point: Store Temporarily Closed for Maintenance , but idd love to see AMD doing more merchandise. Especially with the huge fanbase gained by Ryzen and RNDA there sure is a market for that.

Team blue also has a store .

At this point there is only some unofficial low quality stuff thats hard to find and expensive. I want to express my love and dedication to AMD! Shirts, caps, mugs, pens would al be super cool to have! 

So would love to know about if you guys would be interested?

10 Replies
tino_re
Journeyman III

I totally agree with you. I was looking for team red and ryzen merch for christmas but couldnt find it. So I guess that the amdfanstore is offline for a while.

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

There are some on redbubble but I don't think they are official AMD merch.

benman2785
Big Boss

we already HAD Merch - some years ago

but now you can get lucky if you go to Events that you will get some Merch - like i live in Berlin and go to IFA - and usually AMD is there too

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

I know! I got some at Gamescom 2019! Nice mousepad. I also have the 50th anniversary shirt that came with the anniversary edition CPU and GPU. But super nice would be a proper Website to buy from 

0 Likes

I really like to get Team Red merch! Is there somewhere a list to see where to go to get some merch at thoses events. So to see at which events Amd will be present?

Indeed, a few t shirts with slogans etc 🙈🙉🙊

AMD - MSRP Is Just a Number

AMD - Drivers Are Overrated

0 Likes
m888
Adept I

0 Likes
XelaVo581
Adept II

TEAM RED!!!!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
0 Likes
Olemissrebel
Adept II

edit: sorry, I responded to a post from yesterday and didnt realize this was from 2020.

That site is available again. https://amdfanstore.com/

I do agree that more AMD merch would be welcomed.  Cheers!