cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Huge Shout Out of Thanks!!

New pic of the system all updated and running like a champ!

new PC built.jpg

OK so HUGE news!! Thanks to darkwolfca my current FX 8370 shown here.

DSC01348.JPG

Will be Updated to #Ryzen!!! He stunned me yesterday with a surprise delivery of a

MSI B350 Gaming Plus Mother Board and a Ryzen 5 1600 CPU!!! Pictured below.

DSC01345.JPG

I will post pics when it done, need Ram first or I would have already been tearing this down and rebuilding it as/ap.

Thank you again darkwolfca you are Amazing to have done this!!

darkwolfca​ is an amazing community member I am not the first he has done this for.

I cried when I opened it now I am giddy with anticipation!

8 Replies
spinalfailed
Challenger

Congrats on the upgrade rqs-devine​! Awesome of you to do that for him darkwolfca​!

jamesc359
Forerunner

That's awesome rqs-devine! That was pretty generous of darkwolfca​.

neon
Miniboss

So good to see this. Congrats rqs-devine​ that will be a nice upgrade. Kudos to darkwolfca​ for making this happen. Thanks to you both for being such good members of the AMD community.

eisegreis
Adept II

Gratz on the upgrade and kudos to darkwolfca​ for being an excellent human being and Red Team member. My hat's off to you, sir.

Have added a New Pic with the Ryzen installed and up and running!! Thank you again darkwolfca

0 Likes
kxuping
Forerunner

Nice to see this.

Thanks to darkwolfca​ I have been able to take up streaming MechWarrior Online. https://www.twitch.tv/rqsdevine​  with all these cores and threads

I am Gaming and streaming on this PC and loving it. I am planning on doing a Thank you darkwolfca​ Stream soon.

I have a couple other streamers that darkwolfca​ has helped interested in joining me to make it a Thank you darkwolfca​ Multi-Stream.

Let's make an event out of it!

spinalfailed
Challenger

Glad to hear you are enjoying it to the fullest!