Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Ashley_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

How many hours have you played?

Hi all,

What game(s) have you spent the most number of hours on?

For me, it's The Sims 4 at nearly 1300 hours. Followed by Left 4 Dead 2 at 600 hours. I still play the sims so that number will continue to increase, but I haven't touched L4D2 in forever (as you can see lol).

sims4playtime.png

left4dead2playtime.png

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
Tags (1)
19 Replies
ThreeDee
Elite

Re: How many hours have you played?

Hunt:Showdown

4,203.2 hrs

|5900x w/Noctua NH-D15 2x140mm Fans|x570 Taichi|2x16GB RGB HyperX Predator 3200@3800 w/1:1 FCLK|MSI 6700XT|Seasonic FOCUS PX-850 850W 80+ Plat|Nighthawk Z-RGB Case|8x120mm RGB Fans|
Key-J
Elite

Well @Ashley_AMD , way to go and make me feel like I am not gaming anywhere near enough! Those are some high numbers!

Here are mine, I thought I was doing well but not comparable apparently hahahahaha.

KeyJ_2-1643393894072.png

KeyJ_0-1643393642206.png - 180 Hours KeyJ_1-1643393677260.png- 156 Hours

I'm definitely not surprised about Modern Warefare 2 holding my top spot, but I feel like the others are all low! The only other game I feel that could sneak into my top spot would be World of Warcraft, but I've managed to kick that habit and I'm not going to log in to find out 😛

I know 180hours is technically 7.5 days of actual game time, yet still now whenever I look at these numbers all I will think of is:

KeyJ_3-1643394053249.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming**

Live Wednesday & Saturdays at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Skebras
Adept I

100% Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP! I’ve got over 1900 hours on that game but all Monster Hunter games are close, with World at 1400 and Rise at 500. The grind is real 😂

tredeuce
Adept II

Elder Scrolls Online. It is an MMO so pretty easy to lose track of time. Probably at least a few hours a week since it went online in 2014.

rockmuncher
Adept II

Total War Attila, 179 hours. I suppose this puts me in the "glutton for punishment" camp.

tenzo23
Elite

Screenshot 2022-01-28 225822.jpg

I don't even know why I still play this game lol...

/sig Fun guy.
SocratesGS
Adept II

I've never played either of those games... 😞

majicalpanda
Adept I

2091 hours madden 20…I can’t defend myself on this one I have horrible

Ezlin
Adept I

It's kind of cheating to use FFXIV, right? 😅

But just using Steam's tracked hours, my top three are these critters. These hours were obviously accrued over some years.

Skyrim at 2,087 hours (combining base and "Special Edition" hours). I haven't touched this in forever, but I like to say that I didn't play the game, I played the mods. I actually found the base game to be kind of meh.

Ultra Street Fighter IV: 1,187 + 167 hours for the base SF4 release = 1,352. However, I had every version of the game on every platform on which those versions were released, so this would actually be the "winner" by a wide margin.

Elite: Dangerous, which I also played for a number of years and have dropped due to numerous problems with both the development and direction of the game, is at 1,368 hours.
--
Ryzen 7 2700X ∙ Red Devil 6900 XT ∙ 32 GBs RAM | AMD since the ATi & Voodoo days | Awaiting new CPU prices