cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

FSR in Deep Rock Galactic

Hey all, last week was awesome because one of my favorite co-op games, Deep Rock Galactic, just implemented FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0 support. Try it now by clicking here! If you end up checking it out, I'd be curious to know what you think!

More info about FSR:

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
4 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Thanks for sharing @Ashley_AMD , I was excited when FSR came out because they still supported RX480 cards (which is what I have), but I wasn't constantly playing the games that it launched with.

Deep Rock Galactic on the other hand is one of my staples in rotation. So I'm really looking forward to giving it a go! If all goes well for me getting it up and running I'll try to share my findings with the community!

ROCK N STONE!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Moody125
Journeyman III

Looks absolute horrible.

• 1080p to 1440p with ultra preset and the highest

Screenshot_20220507-184817.jpg

0 Likes

So, I checked out DRG with AMD's FSR and although it wasn't a huge difference visually, (probably since I just play on 1080p) there was improved sharpness when I had FSR enabled.

Here is regular ultra settings:

Ultra.png

and here is with FSR on Ultra Quality settings:

FSRon.png

I'll try to record some gameplay to show you guys.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

@Key-J wrote:

I'll try to record some gameplay to show you guys.

That would be awesome, yes please!

FSR 2.0 is making its debut today in Deathloop, so it'll also be interesting to see how it compares to the first iteration.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
0 Likes