cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Olemissrebel
Adept II

Re: Free games on Epic

DAEMON X MACHINA  (supposedly a free $49.99 game) - I'm going to check it out.
Free  on Epic now - Feb 03 at 10:00 AM

Richardbilous420
Adept II

Epics Great they've been giving out free games for years now, It was only suppost to last a year but its been going on for a few now since they pandemic 😛 

dj4aces
Adept I

Maybe I'm in the minority, and if so, that's okay. However, just because a company is going to give me free stuff doesn't mean I'm going to use it. It still has some of the same glaring issues it had when it first launched, yet for some reason, game companies continue to give it exclusive titles. "F- our customers", they say, "we get to keep more money."

I was gifted  Borderlands 3 on Epic by a friend for Christmas 2019. I bought it on Steam the day it became available. The storefront is bad, and every publisher releasing exclusives on there should feel bad.

Ashley_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bumping this up to add that Maneater is free on Epic until 6/16! If you like sharks and swimming around in the ocean, this game is perfect summer fun. 😂

giphy-downsized

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

Bean playing that Man Eater.  HEHEHE  Was shocked when I saw it was free.

Ryzen 9 5950X | 6950XT Liquid Devil | ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme | Team Force Dark Za 64GB (16GB x4) |Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus 2TB and 4TB |EVGA Supernova 1600 T2 | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | One crazy cooling loop
Key-J
Challenger

The new free game was just announced I have no idea what it is but from the gameplay video, it looks like some fun!

supraland-main

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Sat at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Re: Free Fire Redeem CodesRe: Free games on Epic

There's no codes involved.  If you open the Epic Games launcher and scroll down on the main page you will find the current free game and what the game they will be giving away next week is.  Epic has a different game or games (yes, sometimes it's more than one, such as one was the entire Bioshock trilogy) that they give away each week.  Sometimes they tell you what it is in advance.  Sometimes they keep it a "mystery", though there are some people out there who will leak the games in advance when it's a mystery game.

Ryzen 9 5950X | 6950XT Liquid Devil | ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme | Team Force Dark Za 64GB (16GB x4) |Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus 2TB and 4TB |EVGA Supernova 1600 T2 | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | One crazy cooling loop
robertrocks2342
Adept I

why It is important to use the Redeem Code? Is there any specific benefit we can get after using it? please explain. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Key-J
Challenger

The current big-name free game on Epic Games is Fall Guys!

KeyJ_0-1656001861312.png

You can also download the Game of Thrones Board Game and Car Mechanic 2018

KeyJ_1-1656001930144.png

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Sat at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
blazek
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

I think I've gotten every free game given out on the EGS so far

0 Likes