Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Dead by Daylight Twitch Stream | Tuesday, March 21st 12pm CST

Hello Red Team, 

I have an exciting announcement... the Alienware & AMD Twitch Streams are BACK! We will be live with the Alienware team on Tuesday, March 21st at 12pm CST. 

Wally and I will be playing Dead by Daylight with the Alienware team, and there will be lots of shouting, laughs, and many deaths lol. 

You can find us on the Alienware Twitch Stream here:  https://twitch.com/alienware 

If you join, be sure to say you're from the Red Team in the chat so Wally and I can say hi 🙂 Hope to see you there!  

Amber_AMD_1-1677773767543.png

giphy.gif

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, I had so much fun playing Dead by Daylight. So many laughs and screams... Also a bit of romance as @Key-J pointed out ahahaha. Can't wait for the next stream 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

If I remember how well the last stream went, this should be fun! I'll bring popcorn 🙂

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone - quick update here! 

Unfortunately, our friend Jon at Alienware who was going to play with us is under the weather. We've moved the stream to Friday, March 10th at 12 pm CST to accommodate. 

This post has been updated accordingly - here if you have any questions! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Thanks for the update Amber!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

You're very welcome! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

Unfortunately, our friend at Alienware is not better and needs more time to rest. The stream has been postponed and we will be announcing a new date and time next week. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Thanks for the update. I thought it was just running behind 😞 - oh well - guess I'll have to make a fresh batch of popcorn for next time!

Hope Alienware friend is feeling better 🙂

----------
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

The stars have aligned and we will be live TOMORROW! 🙂 

Hope to see you there! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
Key-J
Paragon

KeyJ_1-1679337025969.gif

... until tomorrow that is!

See you there!

----------
jamesc359
Forerunner

That's an iffy time for me, but I'll try to be there. 🙂

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Guys that was truly an entertaining stream. It had it all. Romance, horror, clutches, laughs, mistakes ... 

Thank you for making my work morning that little less boring

----------

Hahah the romance part got me, are you talking about the readings from Javi at Alienware? 🤣

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Hahahaha absolutely. All I'm saying is 5%... 5% cut of whatever profit Alienware takes in from their inaugural ASMR stream 😛

----------

I found the clip....

https://clips.twitch.tv/PeppyComfortableWallabyPeteZarollTie-RL8CBxQ13FGdVSir

----------
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, I had so much fun playing Dead by Daylight. So many laughs and screams... Also a bit of romance as @Key-J pointed out ahahaha. Can't wait for the next stream 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD