Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Alienware Contest | Saints Row Boss Factory _ Aug 9th - Aug 23rd

Hey Red Team,

Do you love creating and customizing characters? I know I've spent quite a bit of time in games before even getting to play them... If that's your jam, @AW_Jon and his team at Alienware are hosting a chance to win an Alienware rig (inclusive of AMD), along with a copy of Saints Row. Check out the details here.

Amber_AMD_0-1660059301264.png

How to enter: 

1. Download the Saints Row Boss Factory application.

2. Utilizing the Saints Row Boss Factory application, create your Saints Row Boss.

3. When you are done creating your Boss, click on “Share and Import Bosses”, then click on “Manage and Share Bosses”

4. Under “My Bosses”, select the Boss you want to enter into the contest and click “Share”

5. Go to “Uploaded” and select the Boss you want to enter and copy the Share Code: “[your code]”

6. Visit https://bossfactory.saintsrow.com/ and enter your share code into the top-right box

7. Copy the page URL generated for your Boss code and submit it as your entry

8. Return to https://na.alienwarearena.com/page/saints-row-be-the-boss to submit your entry with your Boss Factory URL

Good luck and bring on the creativity! 

giphy.gif

cc: @BigAl01 @AFKG-Curtis @Key-J @blazek @colesdav @filinux @johnnyenglish @jamesc359 @GreatnessRD @mengelag @mogami76 @red5 @sbach34 @goodplay @elstaci @ThunderBeaver @tenzo23 @SubtleIQ @DarkLordAmbrosias @Vynski @Sam_AMD 

This skill-based Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and residents of Australia (excluding ACT), Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India (excluding Tamil Nadu), Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom that are sixteen (16) years of age or older as of August 9, 2022.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
15 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

I love this. I actually played a lot of Saints Row back in the day, (unpopular opinion but I preferred it to GTA5) - I will absolutely enter this and share my character here too for fun judgment.

Now, do I make it a true classy boss, or do I go all out crazy? Hmmmm 🤔

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Hehe I have never played and need to give it a shot! I'll be making a character and sharing it in the comments tonight 🙂 

I will not be entering because I would love for one of our Red Team friends to win instead 🙂 but want to see what I can come up with. 

Can't wait to see what you create! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

@Amber_AMD wrote:

I will not be entering because I would love for one of our Red Team friends to win instead 🙂 

KeyJ_0-1660063680019.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hi @AW_Jon, Just wanted to say hello! Welcome to Red Team! This is a great contest! 

Red Team, if you can, once you're done entering the Saint's Row Boss Factory contest, take a screenshot or two of your boss, and post them here! Who knows we may do something with them...

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
AW_Jon
Journeyman III

Thanks for the welcome @Sam_AMD and @Amber_AMD! Glad to finally join our AMD friends over here and come bearing gifts! 

Key-J
Paragon

Ok,

I was going to spend the evening playing some Star Citizen, but I got caught up in this creator.

Meet "AM D Boss" - Reads: I AM THE BOSS

https://bossfactory.saintsrow.com/preset/htqfphr

AMDBoss.png

Part Machine, Part Man - Powered by AMD!

Here is another look at him from all angles:

AMDBossBack.pngAMDBossLeft.pngAMDBossRight.pngAMDBossStraight.png

You might have seen I was trying to stick to a theme here. 😉

Let's see if people pick up on the little flairs I added.

----------

That's a real tough play on words. I bangs wit it, lol

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Also sidenote, yo looks like an older Roman Reigns 😆

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Thanks.

It's a shame I can't name him in the creator to tie it together for those who don't get the explanation.

I definitely don't think I'm going to win, the top voted ones are people who recreated Shaggy, John Wick, Donald Trump, Squidward ect...

----------
0 Likes

Wait this is awesome!! I absolutely love that you built an AMD one. I honestly wanna go back and make another tonight because the top ones gave me a lot of good ideas - and now I wanna make an AMD one. 

Also, please do not be discouraged by the top voted ones. Just because they  are top voted, does not mean they submitted for the Alienware contest. In addition, top votes aren't the only thing that will get you the win. They will be judged by people for creativity, originality, and memorability. 🙂 

Although I will say I got a GREAT laugh at the top liked ones. There are some really funny ones in there hahaha. 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Update - here is mine I designed last night. I can't believe how many customization options they had!! I'm definitely going to go back and make another for fun haha. 

unknown.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD

I know, I was blown away with all the customization options!

I really like the Tech-Punk vibes yours is giving off!

----------
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Here are some really great and funny ones from the top liked section I wanted to share for laughs/inspiration haha 

Amber_AMD_0-1660144902139.pngAmber_AMD_1-1660144943017.png

Amber_AMD_2-1660144956525.pngAmber_AMD_3-1660144974218.pngAmber_AMD_4-1660145001815.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Some people are far too talented 😛 

----------

Smackalicious.jpgHere's my boss.