cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Key-J
Paragon

A Red Team Stream So Nice - We'll Do It Twice! (July 23rd - 27th)

JulyPrize.jpg

BAM! That's right - we are back for another amazing Red Team Stream this week!

The amazing @Sam_AMD and @Amber_AMD have gone through their treasure trove of goodies to get us another fantastic AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and MSI X570 Gaming Plus Motherboard to give away! One of you could be walking away with some serious AMD CPU power!

This time we've changed it up a bit, and giving you a longer opportunity to get your entries in! The Giveaway will be running from Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 8:00 pm PST until Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 10:00 pm PST.

So don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, all* you have to do is:

1) Come join me and @AFKG-Curtis on stream at www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming

2) Make sure to follow us on Twitch

3) Enter the giveaway using the command "Ticket 1" or "Entry 1"

Then sit back, relax and enjoy some fun gaming & conversation!

The more AMD RED TEAM members we get in chat, the better!

Hope to see you there! Who else is excited?

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

*Must be an over-age of majority resident of Canada or the US - official rules will be posted during the giveaway period.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
1 Solution

Congratulations @jamesc359 who is the winner of our JULY AMDRed Team Stream Giveaway!

July Winner.png

Of course, another huge thank you to @Sam_AMD and @Amber_AMD for supporting this month's giveaway!

Don't forget, we will be back in August with another chance to win!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I'm excited and will try my best to attend both streams! Who knows I may win one of the prizes, right!?! I'm just kidding! 

I sincerely enjoy the GIFs you post! They always put a smile on my face. 

To everyone, and my friends: @red5 @BigAl01 @blazek @elstaci @filinux @BNITRO @jamesc359 @johnnyenglish @lowteck @Nagrenol @mengelag @sbach34 @tenzo23 @ThunderBeaver try to make it; in addition to the stream, a chance of winning prizes, and mingle with fellow Red Team members, you'll get to meet "chickens"! Right @Key-J 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Hahaha, @Sam_AMD we are going to work on over-cluckin the fun factor in these streams! 

----------
0 Likes

giphy

Stream is starting in about 15 minutes on twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming!

We can't wait to have you join!

----------
0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Thanks to everyone who came by on Saturday!

Don't forget people:

giphy

The giveaway ends on Wednesday at 10:00pm PST! right after our twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming stream!

You can enter at any time through our channel by using the !giveaway command to get all the details!

----------

giphy

That's right people - it is the end of the July #AMDREDTEAMSTREAM!

Make sure to join us tonight at 8:00pm PST as we stream the night away until we announce our winner at 10:00pm PST.

Bring a friend!

----------

I'm watching the stream right now! 

I came in the last hour, that was a nice, chill stream. Y'all keep it up.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

It was fun @AFKG-Curtis and @Key-J!

I enjoyed chatting with everyone about building PCs, old-school gaming, and watching the guys play Destiny 2...and chickens! 

Great crowd! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Thanks, @Sam_AMD @GreatnessRD @Mister_iQ1 @jamesc359  and everyone else who popped by!

We had a great time, and are excited to officially announce the winner once the declaration form comes back to us!

We felt the love from the AMD Red Team community and can't wait for our next giveaway stream in August!

----------

Congratulations @jamesc359 who is the winner of our JULY AMDRed Team Stream Giveaway!

July Winner.png

Of course, another huge thank you to @Sam_AMD and @Amber_AMD for supporting this month's giveaway!

Don't forget, we will be back in August with another chance to win!

----------

WOOHOO!

A HUGE thank you to @Key-J@Sam_AMD@Amber_AMD ! This is really awesome!

Happy Friday @jamesc359!

Congratulations again! Goodies are on their way, friend! 😉

Sam
Your biggest fan!
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Congrats, @jamesc359 !

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
jamesc359
Forerunner

Woot! It arrived. I'd like to say thank you to everyone involved in making this happen. You're all awesome! I'm proud to be an AMD Red Team member, and part  of the coolest group of people on the internet.

@Key-J @Sam_AMD @Amber_AMD 

20220803_193042.jpg

Kickin' It Old Skool with AMD

20220803_200722.jpg

This shirt is awesome! Thanks Sam!

Yay! So glad you received the goodies 🙂 Thanks for being a part of the coolest people on the internet. 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

That's awesome man, and the shirt looks great!

#AMDRedTeam all the way!

----------
0 Likes