Journeyman III

Ye ONE MORE 5700(XT) TREAD ABOUT CRASHING

My system :

R5 2600

b450 TOMOHAWK

Viper 3444mhz c16 16gb ram

Corsair RM750W PSU

5700XT

Crashes from adrenaline drivers to full signal lose. Turned off all feutures, latest drivers, tryed undervolt + increase power limit, making PCIE from auto to gen3 kinda what I could find. At the moment it cant perform only to give me display view like some old ofice GPU .

I realy cant find game to play or video editor to work or play with this card couse it crashing on everything...

I just cant understand how they even launched it at this state and also for 2 month there is no difrent(not including those minor fixes). All same isues with it looks like nothere going. Its like bad joke or pre-order... You pay now, you can put it in your system but who knows then it gona work.

0 Likes
2 Replies
needsnurfing
Adept II

try turning off hardware acceleration in your browser and set your monitor to 60hz and freesync off if possible. See how that goes.

0 Likes

Well what taking no effect. Funy thing like FOR HONOR GAME you try to use any hz below my native 144hz you cant get to match couse on character selection screen you get driver crashing 100% of time. If I go native 144hz I can play whole match but I alwasy get crashed then reward screen apears ;D.

0 Likes