Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gigighidon
Adept I

XFX Radeon rx 5700 xt reflections problems

Hello !

I have a XFX rx 5700 xt and i notice that since i bought this card reflections are jagged / blurred.(wet textures, water, shiny textures, yellow and black surface). First i blame faulty drivers, now i'm suspicious that the card might be defective. I install / uninstall using DDU (sometimes i reinstall windows) all drivers versions since the card was released on market until now (the last is 19.10.1) and the reflections problems still persist. 

Here is video to understand what i mean :

AMD Radeon rx 5700 xt reflections problems - YouTube 

9 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

This problem seems to be caused by the driver. If you wish, send an error report to AMD.
Annotation 2019-10-14 143420.png

0 Likes

I send already a week ago a ticket to AMD but no response yet...:(

0 Likes
mack0y
Elite

I was experiencing this in BFV Trial but don't think I noticed it happening in other games.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes

To be onest this issue is present only in NFS Payback when is set to Ultra texture quality...also in BF 5 i saw in water spots on maps that refections are a little blurred / jagged, but i didn't saw other artefacts, gliches etc etc. It work fine..

0 Likes
gabr2302
Journeyman III

Same problem with 5700 non xt. 
Новый проект - YouTube 
The solution is found?

0 Likes

Notify the situation to AMD. I think AMD provides performance by shutting down some DX components or something as.

0 Likes

I correspond with AMD for a week, each of their advice is to change the driver settings or reinstall them

0 Likes

Find the graphics settings in which games run properly, and play games with these settings. In general, high settings are ideal for every game.

0 Likes
mimozem
Journeyman III

I have a exactly same problem with reflections in Anthem with RX 5700.

Honestly It's pretty bad that now it's june 2020 and a nothing changes

0 Likes