cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

EmulationGuru
Journeyman III

WTH IS EYEFINITY? WHY IN GOD NAME DOES NO ONE HAVE ACTUAL DOWNLOAD LINK???

I AM SO FED UP WITH AMD AND REGRET LEAVING NVIDIA JESUS! EYEFINITY IS THE MISSING LINK FOR ME TO PROPERLY SET UP MULTIPLE MONITORS YET THERE IS NO **bleep** LINK NOR DOWNLOAD SOURCE TO THE **bleep** THING? IM FED IT WITH  NOT 1 RELIABLE SEARCH OTR VIDEO ON YOUTUBE THAT CAN HELP WITH THIS, DO I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH SOMEONE IN CORPERATE TO GET THE **bleep** SETTING?

0 Likes
2 Replies
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

... So much anger
Tell me please, why it took me 1 word to search on google, and 1 link to go through AMD page i landed on to find exactly what it is (even though i approximately knew it already) and how to use it? 
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-014

ACSpectre
Journeyman III

The original CCC setup for Eyefinity was amazing. It had bezel adjustments and monitor positioning. The settings you describe give one long row of monitors with no way to reposition screens. AMD eyefinity used to be amazing in multi screen multi resolution layouts... Now we're being ignored. Just for clarification I have 4 monitors in an inverted T. I want the 3 lower ones in the eyefinity group. The top left on its own. This a was basic setup 4 years ago. Now is impossible without unplugging the single screen! 

0 Likes