cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ipotatoe
Journeyman III

Wraith Prism RGB wont stay one color

I am using a amd cooler wraith prism, and the only color that really works is white. If I try to change it to any other color, what it does is it cycles that one color, as well as green for some reason. I have static color selected and no matter what, it won't stay static unless it's on white. It's just the fan led, the ring and logo led are perfectly fine but the fan just won't stay as one color.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Chasehaan
Journeyman III

=

@ipotatoe wrote:

I am using a amd cooler wraith prism, and the only color that really works is white. If I try to change it to any other color, what it does is it cycles that one color, as well as green for some reason. I have static color selected and no matter what, it won't stay static unless it's on white. It's just the fan led, the ring and logo led are perfectly fine but the fan just won't stay as one color.

yeah same mine wont stay  one color i will make it blue and it will turn green and all these other colors.

0 Likes

did you connect your Cooler with USB controller or direct to RGB-Header on motherboard?

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

i fixed this by just unplugging the rgb cable. it resets to default disobeying the usb command

0 Likes