cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

BigShrink
Journeyman III

Wraith Prism CPU Cooler

I'm attempting to change the RGB of my wraith prism cpu cooler that is plugged into my asus tuf b550 plus mobo. I'm positive it's plugged into the correct socket. I have the cooler master software, but when I try to run it it just tells me to plug in my CM device. All my drivers are up to date as well (assuming I'm not missing anything).

0 Likes
1 Reply
angelaallen620
Journeyman III

@BigShrink wrote:

I'm attempting to change the RGB of my wraith prism cpu cooler that is plugged into my asus tuf b550 plus mobo. I'm positive it's plugged into the correct socket. I have the cooler master software, but when I try to run it it just tells me to plug in my CM device. All my drivers are up to date as well (assuming I'm not missing anything).

@BigShrink wrote:

0 Likes