cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adept II
Adept II

Re: Witcher 3 Flickering even after 15.5 update

Same problem here, Running a 295x2 and 290x. Default mode flickering is less than AFR but AFR has better performance but nightmare flickering. Also didnt the beta notes say there a custom profile with 15.5??
The only one I can find is witcher2.exe.

15.5 seems to be a wash.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

Nothing helped, new driver not fix combat crash

Im instal new driver,disable ULPS, work all Optimizing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Optimal Performance on AMD Radeon™ Graphics and noting...crashing again in battle

0 Kudos
Miniboss
Miniboss

There is a Witcher 3 profile, it's just not available to select in the custom profile selections. The same was true with 15.4 with GTA V.

By the way did anyone of you try to disable the in-game Sharpness? It's advisable to do this since it makes the flickering more obvious. And disabling Temporal AA makes the aliasing more apparent on foliage, for which you can try to use a higher VSR resolution to reduce this.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

I'm sick of AMD support , never more AMD on Monday, buy a new card Nvidia ... I will recommend to all my friends not to buy AMD card ... you are ashamed and do not deserve my time , attention , money ... I'm totally disappointed .

Adept II
Adept II

I've found with the new 15.5 drivers most of the flickering issues are related to V-sync. Basically The Witcher 3 needs it turned on.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

GPU utilisation is MUCH better with 15.5.

Hair are stuttering, water ripple effect doesn't work, shadows ie on swords and on watrer stutter. With turning off crossfire everything goes smoothly.

Thats all. 15.5 doesn't work like dozens of people said already.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

same  problem for my  on a 7950 crossfire . what ever i try

AMD support and drivers(crossfire) are a total joke the last years

i am getting sick off it software. gonna sell my 2 cards and get a new Nvidia

0 Kudos