cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

RichE
Journeyman III

Windows 7 (or 8.1 or 10) supported cards list or spreadsheet?

Any chance there's a list, or preferably a spreadsheet with card models and the latest Windows (or other OS) driver support for that/those cards?

For example, I'm looking for an AGP card for an other machine and want to know if which of the AMD (ATI?) video graphics cards I should look to buy so it'll be supported in the OS I want to run.  In my case, Windows 7, with AGP card slot, but having at least a list of the card models with what the latest Windows OS driver is or is not available, something like:

Radeon 9600 XP SP3

Radeon 9700 XP SP3

Radeon X9500 Vista

etc.

Going through all the legacy cards and clicking through to drivers page gets tedious...     OR, a reverse lookup page that you can plug in the OS you want to run and find cards/models supported?

Thanks for any tips

0 Likes
3 Replies

Yes, I know of this part of the site, but it's really tedious (as mentioned) to go through EVERY chipset/card to find if there is a particular OS driver or not.  Hence my asking if there might be a spreadsheet with the info for easy referral.

OR, a reverse lookup similar to that.  That is, you plug in the OS and 32 or 64bit, and it'll tell you ALL the cards that have current driver support for that OS.

0 Likes

Driver Support for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 Series and Older Graphics Products