cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vcolon12
Adept I

Windows 11 Drivers fail to work with Radeon Software

I own an RX 6800XT running on an MSI x570 motherboard and AMD Ryzen 3900X.

Windows 11 Preview Radeon drivers work well, however the Radeon Software component does not work or start up.  I can install the Windows 10 software, however it is eventually disabled since Windows 11 then installs its own driver. 

I understand AMD is vigilant and hard at work with drivers, I however feel that AMD should not wait until December to release software compatible with Windows 11.  More and more people are opting to upgrade to Windows 11 (BTW,  very stable), especially being a free upgrade.

Just my 2 cents.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Full support for Windows 11 will be available when Windows 11 is officially released to the public.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Full support for Windows 11 will be available when Windows 11 is officially released to the public.

other vendors already supply win11 drivers.

0 Likes
alanjt
Adept II

Have had same problem all I do is go to add remove programs and uninstall the AMD Software reboot and all is then working with the windows 11 stuff

Ryzen 5 7600X - MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI - BIOS AGESA 1.0.0.7a - Corsair Vengeance 16GBx4 : CMH32GX5M2B6000Z30 - ASUSTeK AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT - PSU MSI MPG A1000G - Storage - MSI SPATIUM M480 1TB x4
0 Likes