cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vabchgent
Adept II
Adept II

Windows 10 Creator update - Radeon settings not starting with windows.

Jump to solution

So just upgraded to windows 10 Creators update , Radeon settings is not showing up on the task bar on start . It will start if I manually start it and yes the check box is checked to start with windows. Ideas suggestions tips welcomed , Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vabchgent
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Windows 10 Creator update - Radeon settings not starting with windows.

Jump to solution

Actually in the widows 10 Creators update it turned off place the icon in task bar settings for Radeon settings , It took me a little while to figure it out. Thanks for your help. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
daggerfall
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

This is not windows 10 'CU', this is AMD  driver itself. Same on Windows 7 (updated), from 17.3.x. and for sure on 17.4.3 Just uncheck "turn on in taskbar"  and check again. Worked for me. But it's useless, in past I can change graphical setings AA/AF, choosing display, texture render quality etc. now... there is only graphical profile...

0 Kudos
vabchgent
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

Actually in the widows 10 Creators update it turned off place the icon in task bar settings for Radeon settings , It took me a little while to figure it out. Thanks for your help. 

View solution in original post

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

having read the thread, we believe that you have found the solution to your problem. In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have marked the correct answer and locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.

0 Kudos