cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

leaf
Journeyman III

Windows 10 BSOD when Shutting Down/Restarting after Adrenaline 2019 Edition 19.1.1

Before i updated my AMD Radeon, i can use my pc like i normally do, such as browsing, Editing, etc. ( i forgot about the version number, but the number started with 18.x.x ). I've heard that there is an update ( Adrenaline 2019 Edition 19.1.1 ) for the driver. I looked for the driver with my processor ( Ryzen 3 2200g ) and found there was an update.Then i downloaded the radeon software. After a couple of minute, it finished downloading, and need to restart in order to update it. After the restart, the AMD Radeon version changed to 19.1.1, and i was able to use the pc like normal, that is until i tried to shut down/restart it.

There were 2 things that happen when i tried to shutdown/restart it : 

1. My pc would freeze, making me can't use my keyboard and mouse, and after a while, is shows BSOD, and then automatically restart

2. My pc would just Show BSOD Immediately and then automatically restart.

I've even tried to Shutdown/Restart it on the lockscreen, but the same thing always happen like the 2 above

I've tried to look the problems on this Support forums, but i haven't found any issue regarding of this problem.

Of course you could always force your PC to shut down by pushing the power button for a few seconds, but i've heard that it is bad for your pc ( at least that is what i heard )

Does anyone have this same problem? If so, how can you fix this? Need help

PS I looked into my AMD Radeon and i've found that there was an update. I tried to update it, but it would just show this message. Don't know if this was related to this issue or not

my windows version : Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

Screenshot (4).png

PPS I've found out that when i left my PC for while, it would restart automatically, where it was normally supposed to go to sleep. Another problem that i need to fix

0 Likes
8 Replies
vmarkov
Journeyman III

I have the same issue. Last stable version of driver was 18.8. My config is 2200G on Gigabyte AB350N WiFi board.

0 Likes

Report issues to AMD > AMD Issue Reporting Form 

0 Likes

Done, but seems to have no response

0 Likes

If you are experiencing a problem with the latest AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition driver release and you can consistently reproduce the issue, please complete this bug reporting form. 

This form is intended to gather the problem description and system information so that reported issues can be addressed in future driver releases. This form is NOT to solicit support inquiries. 

0 Likes
toundra
Journeyman III

I have a similar problem with the blue screen. The system is almost completely accessible to me, however, I cannot normally reboot and play some games. Before updating such problems were not observed. Already reported. 
P.S. - 
Killed the latest driver, put 18.1. - Everything is back to normal. I recommend the author to start in safe mode and eliminate the conflict driver. After which you can safely roll back to any of the previous versions.

0 Likes

What is your motherboard model?

0 Likes

ASRock A320M-HDV

In some games, when playing in full-screen mode, some pixel horror is created, but this is simply corrected by setting the mode “in a window without frames” or simply “in a window”. With the game "League of Legends" watching the processor load at 100% and critical drawdowns fps

In the evening I will also try to go over the best driver options.

0 Likes
markwilliams
Adept II

I have a similar problem with the blue screen.Try this, hope it works: update the driver .For more information about bsod, please check this article. https://dailytechposts.com/blue-screen-of-death/ 

0 Likes