Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

fr3nki
Adept II

WIndows 10 64bit , crashes after installing Adrenalin 2020

Hello ,

I have problem after installing Randeon Software Adrenalin 2020 latest one ,the moment driver is installed PC crashes , its just goes into infinite loop of restart , boots to desktop for few seconds the screen goes black then restarts

Using : GPU/CPU AMD Ryzen 5 pro 4650g , so driver that is crashing and im trying to run is one for My integrated GPU within my CPU

I'm assuming is PSU but its brand new pc ,so im asking here if is maybe something else instead

Any help is appreciated 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
fr3nki
Adept II

After massive windows 10 update to latest , windows upgraded drivers to its own version , then it everything started working normally.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Sorry about your issues. 

There is actually a new 20.11.3 driver out today you can try. 

When you install it, don't choose express install. Choose the Factory Reset option and see if that helps.

If that doesn't help report it to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Then return to the last driver that worked for you, but again make sure to use the Factory Reset option when installing it. 

Good Luck!

0 Likes

@pokester wrote:

Sorry about your issues. 

There is actually a new 20.11.3 driver out today you can try. 

When you install it, don't choose express install. Choose the Factory Reset option and see if that helps.

If that doesn't help report it to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Then return to the last driver that worked for you, but again make sure to use the Factory Reset option when installing it. 

Good Luck!

That is driver i installed ,haven't tried any other then that one , if u please can be more specific which one in the past for best suited for integrated GPU , or maybe give me step by step instruction how would u do it if system is freshly installed

fr3nki
Adept II

After massive windows 10 update to latest , windows upgraded drivers to its own version , then it everything started working normally.

0 Likes