cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

warlord
Journeyman III

Windows 10 19H1 support

Hey there red team. Your latest 18.7.1 July's driver never worked under Windows Redstone 6 Pre-Release version.

The last working set was your 18.6.1 and Microsoft update ones. Can you check it please upon next release?

I am a gamer and I need the latest and greatest in GPU resources. If you cannot guarantee it will not happen again, I think you should be faster in your alpha driver aka vanguard testing. I would gladly participate there if you accept me as to provide any support. I play more than 150 games and I always love beta software, I always was and will be a Windows Insider, even Skip Ahead one. Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies

AMD graphics drivers are designed to work on public release versions...

As I do agree with you because that is the general rule, I also have my doubts. How it is possible an older driver works with a newer OS version in the first place, I cannot comprehend it. Previous version of my OS was working with 18.7.1. Then, the new one, threw out my driver and I was never able to install it again. It's crazy to being able to stick with older driver only.

As far as I am concerned, everything went south when Win10 came along..and brought the forced "updates".