cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pokester
MVP

Re: Why was support for "Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics" removed on 26.20.15029.27016

In that article you linked to it even says the link Intel provided goes to an old vega link on the AMD site. I would contact Intel support and ask them how to access this new driver. If they tell you please post the link here too. 

You can also ask AMD support here if AMD is or is going to host this:  https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

I know that @ray_m  often gives us most of the driver info here, maybe he would know or who to contact to find out for you. 

mlivio
Adept I

Re: Why was support for "Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics" removed on 26.20.15029.27016

Hi,

what's described in article found at link https://www.wepc.com/news/intel-hades-canyon-nuc-graphics-driver-update/

is fake.

I tried installing AMD driver Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.1 (11/6/2020)  but it doesn't work so I used the INF method described in this forum choosing "Radeon RX Vega" GPU but of course you won't get the AMD software installed for the GPU setting or for creating game profiles.

0 Likes
goodplay
MVP

Yeh, its an old article (probably 2109 ?) that has been rehashed with a new date (updated).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850.
0 Likes
Gaius_
Journeyman III

I get an "Setup has detected an incompatible build.  Setup will now exit" message when attempting to launch the Setup.EXE from the "Win10-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-Edition-20.9.2-Sep29" folder I downloaded from your Google Drive.  I'm in the same boat; bought a Dell XPS 9575 With Vega RX M GL and I'm stuck with this ancient driver that doesn't support any new games.

0 Likes
tateconcepts
Journeyman III

I'm in an unsual spot. I recently migrated from an Intel Mac Mini to the Hades Canyon NUC so that I would have an AMD compatible driver which has support for newer graphics via eGPU with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Oculus VR. I've been wanting to purchase an RX 6800 series GPU for this however I cannot even get my Vega 56 external GPU to accept this workaround to install the driver for the built in Vega M GH GPU.

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/8i7hnk-8i7hvk-hades-canyon-quot-radeon-rx-vega-m-quot-...

Doing this will result in my onboard discreet graphics functioning however my Vega 56 apparently gets updated too and results in a BSOD on Windows 10 1909, 2004 and 20H2. I'd really wish AMD would be willing to add in an updated driver to support better mixed use of their solutions. Right now, I'm stuch with a Vega 56 and I'm concerned that AMD is not considering those of us that have this GPU onboard and still want to run newer AMD GPU's - please consider this belated new years wish

0 Likes