cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

curse127
Adept III

Re: Why was "RX 5700 XT Random Black Screens When Gaming" Thread locked?

I am sure. I do not use any programs to overclock the CPU and RAM. I perform all actions in BIOS. And all the actions with the video card, I perform in the official wattman. I do not have an afterburner or any similar program.

I focus your attention on the fact that the wattman resets settings only after a system failure. In normal mode, when my system is stable, the settings are not reset.

Perhaps you haven’t had so many failures, or you just often follow this. I noticed that after 2-3 failures, the stock voltage rises to 1.20v instead of the drain 1.18v, and the automatic voltage decreases the GP, it starts to determine 980mv instead of 967mv.
But after some time the situation comes back and the initial voltages come back.

colesdav
MVP

Re: Why was "RX 5700 XT Random Black Screens When Gaming" Thread locked?

Thank you - I will pay more attention to check if I see this happening on my PCs.
I may not have been careful enough to see it.

I get too many Radeon related system failures.
I normally force an additional reset of the driver on reboot and load a custom fan profile after one crash and check the voltages.
If I get more crashes I usually reinstall the AMD driver after running Windows 10 checks.

0 Likes