cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

netoself
Adept I

Which driver do I need for my AMD laptop?

Hi everyone! I would like to know what AMD driver could be more appropriate according to my computer specs.

My computer model is a HP Pavilion 15-cd005la and it's been a while for me without updating its drivers and I don't have any idea about which could be the correct one and I hope for you to help me identifying it! These ares its main specs:

Microprocessor: AMD Quad-Core A12-9720P APU
RAM: 12 GB DDR4 SDRAM (2 DIMM)
Integrated video card: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
Dedicated video card: AMD Radeon™ 530 Graphics (4 GB DDR3 dedicated)

My system runs in 64 bits and it uses Windows 10 Home. I would really appreciate your help, comrades!

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Here is where and how to select the correct driver for your laptop:

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops 

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Here is where and how to select the correct driver for your laptop:

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops 

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's...

Thank you very much!