cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

beansfordinner
Journeyman III

Where is the download for an AMD Driver before ReLive?

ReLive has messed up my system and games... I can't seem to find a Driver that doesn't ask me if I want to install ReLive! I need an older Driver for Windows 10 before ReLive was force added into my system.

0 Likes
11 Replies

Go to AMD Support Driver download page here : Download Drivers

Input the data to locate the appropriate driver for your AMD GPU. When you get to the Driver Download page look to the right Helpful Links:

Helpful Links

If the driver you want has a previous driver you will see it as soon as you Click on the Underlined link.

0 Likes
noodles59
Miniboss

You do not need to install ReLive (after a clean driver install) - just uncheck that box asking to install it!

There is no force-added

0 Likes

True but like Wattman, Seems like Relive runs in the background even if you don't physically install it.

0 Likes

Yeah thats exactly whats happening to me... even if I uncheck ReLive it still runs and its annoying.

0 Likes

Do you happen to know where the ReLive file install location is? If I could find that I could rename it to confuse the system and it would stop.

0 Likes

Someone else can answer that question for you. I did post to you on how to get a "Previous Driver" but it first has to be approved by the Moderator. The post should show up, hopefully, tomorrow.

Also I not sure if it is a good idea to rename any files, especially .EXE files, since you have no way of knowing how it will affect the rest of the AMD software in general. Maybe one of the Moderators can show how to disable permanently the Relive files from running in the background without having to rename or delete it. I have no idea how to do it.

0 Likes

Ok, thank you. I was actually told by Blizzard (the company who made Overwatch) to rename the Install Location file, but they told me to come here to find out where it is...

0 Likes

What I did is to use 'Autoruns' (as administrator) and uncheck the box for Relive.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns

Oh my gosh bro... Thank you so much for this!! It worked! I've been trying to fix this for the past 48 hours (No joke). Thanks so much!

0 Likes

0 Likes