cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

heinhaus
Journeyman III

Re: Where is option for Color Calibration in Relive version of drivers?

Today, one day after release of Crimson ReLive 16.12.2 this problem still isn't fixed!! How long are we supposed to wait for a simple fix?

I'm even considering to return my new rx 480 for an Gtx model, because the color calibration settings were very important for me. Pls fix this ASAP.

s_valentin
Adept II

Meanwhile, you can do what I suggested. It's not a "hack" as "tryrantilles" said, you simply use and older version of "Radeon Additional Settings".

I hope that in future updates, they will add back all the options, if not, I will keep using the old version of "Radeon Additional Settings", because it will not affect the driver.  Alter all, is not hard at all, you just have to copy and paste some files after you update your driver. "Radeon Additional Settings" is actually a separate program.

I don't really need the options the were removed with the release of Crimson version, but if you do, you can try what I said, with that version of driver.

I hope you deliver it to the driver team in giant neon letters.

0 Likes
heinhaus
Journeyman III

Thanks for your help, but isn't the fact that we need to use old drivers to use the addidtional display setting ridiculous? I mean what's the logic behind removing stuff where a lot op customers are satified about?

0 Likes
s_valentin
Adept II

I don't understand them either, but I'm still not going to buy Nvidia video card, because they are screwing with their own customers (reducing game quality through drivers just to run better then AMD is the prime example).

We'll just have to wait and see what AMD is going to do about our complaints.

jamesxx
Adept II

I recall myself moving from Nvidia for their artifitial not giving features when GT card doesn't get something while GTX does. But stripping away feature which you had is even worse and since the very first month being on AMD I constantly saw how AMD strips those features off like removing gamma slider which I used. Now it went too far, I hope they not just fix one driver but their broken policy. AMD, become great again.

0 Likes
zhuni
Journeyman III

Its extremely lame these options have been removed. I need saturation for gaming on my washed out TN panel. Please add it back. I'm using VibranceGUI which has saved the day

VibranceGUI

It doesn't even need to install. But I'm rather do these tweaks direct through Relive. Please don't let me  Relive another update without colour tweaks.

0 Likes
tyrantilles
Adept I

I really hope to see Profiles, Image enhancement and Color Calibration back in the next version of ReLive software. I will wait patiently, but I truly hope the software team will give them max priority.

0 Likes
universaldonor
Journeyman III

I'm ready to return my 480x, a complete removal of controls that i use ALL the time and the lack of proper performance make me want to never use AMD again. I've used AMD since I had my two nVidias burn themselves out after my first Voodoo card. I've used AMD forever and the way the company is moving right now and the development team involved is seriously disappointing.

Games in general are being geared directly toward nVidia cards.

Seriously disappointing.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

The settings are available using this fix > Can't open Radeon Additional Settings...Part 3 A FIX !!

0 Likes