cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Where is 2021 drivers for Ryzen 5 3500U with Vega 8 GFX

Hello, AMD were is the drivers for 2021 for my laptop with Ryzen 5 3500U Vega 8 GFX?

I've checked the 2500U series, and they got it.

0 Likes
2 Solutions

So finally AMD decided to add new drivers to 3500U with Vega 8 nice.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

yeah thats nice , 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies

Here are and how you find the correct driver:

https://www.amd.com/en/support

Screenshot_3.png

I asked about 2021 drivers not 2020 drivers.

I wonder why 2500U that is older than 3500U gets 2021 drivers and my 3500U still doesn't have it.

0 Likes

im in the same situation i got 3550H and rx560x and when i try install the rx560x install but the vega 8  dont install, but if you try to research in the amd drivers support they say its supported :processors with gpu ryzen 5 mobile 3550h and there it is the driver 21.2.1 to download the i try to install and like i said the rx560x install ok but vega8 dont install my Notebook is fx505dy AMD 

0 Likes

0 Likes

So finally AMD decided to add new drivers to 3500U with Vega 8 nice.

0 Likes

yeah thats nice , 

0 Likes

thanks man! now i can update my driver 

tangerang,best regards

0 Likes
tallesairan
Journeyman III

I believe my worst life choice was to have bought a laptop with the ryzen 5 and the vega 8 worst graphic adataptor I have ever seen, my league of legends game crashes, the screen goes dark and I can't play, 2 month old notebook of use, I want to go back in time and break this laptop on my head

0 Likes

AMD needs serious attention to their drivers. I think, that they make more bugs, than they fix them.

I'm totally agree with you.

really!!! with 3550h i dont háve problems try in bios put to auto to give you moore gpu memory and high performance  

0 Likes