Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hdnd
Journeyman III

where can i find last r5 m435 drivers?

Hello everyone,

I'm facing some issues about finding latest drivers for the amd r5 435. I can only find r5 m420/m430 ones on amd website (maybe i should use one of them?). I was wondering if my pc manufacturers (hp) can provide it but i can't find anything about it on the hp support assistant program.

Also, i can't open "AMD Radeon Settings" to look forward for an update. To overcome this problem i know i must use AMDCleanupUtility  but i don't know which drivers i should install then.

i run hp 510-p145nf (which is not a laptop) with i5 6400T.

0 Likes
1 Reply

FIrst not much info on your computer system : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Went to HP Support and found the drivers for your HP Computer model: HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-p145nf - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Here is the R5 m435 driver for your GPU card from HP Support:

AMD Radeon Discrete Graphics Driver (R5 435)

16.101.2101 Rev.A323.1 MBJul 14, 2016

DownloadHP's Terms of Use

Details

If your also might want to update all of your Intel drivers that are appropriate for your computer and any other drivers that may be outdated since you purchased your HP PC.

NOTE: You can probably download the driver from this copy from HP Support.

EDIT: The Drivers available for the R5 m2xx, m3xx, and m4xx  should work. You can always try to install it and see what happens. But I would install the HP Driver since it was create specifically for the R5 m435 GPU card for a HP PC.

When I went to AMD Driver download page to the R5 m430 driver "Details" it doesn't mention the R5 m4xx seris GPU cards. Only the R5 m2xx & R5 m3xx GPU cards as being compatible. Which is why I didn't post the link to the driver. I don't know if it is an error on the Driver Detail page or the page is outdated. Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 Release Notes | AMD