cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aoresteen
Journeyman III

Where are the Windows (any version to start) drivers for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000/9200 GPU?

I am looking for Windows drivers for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 GPU.  Where are they?  I need Windows 7 or 8.1.  In the legacy section of the ATI drivers I couldn't find any MOBILITY GPU listed.

0 Likes
2 Replies

There are no drivers for those graphics for Win7/8. They are too old. Here are the last drivers available and they support Mobility graphics:

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops 

Thanks!  I was able to find a Vista driver for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 that dose work with ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 and Windows 7.   I had to force it to install but it does work.  I haven't tried it with Win8 yet (8.1 will load on my Sony Vaio VGN-S270B laptop - M Pentium 2.26 GHZ & 2GB RAM). There's a You Tube video that shows ATI  Mobility Radeon working with Win7.

There's a link to the drivers there:

ATI Radeon 9250 Windows 8 step by step installation - YouTube 

I assumed that there was a difference between ATI Radeon and ATI Mobility Radeon.  It would be nice it AMD would put "Mobility" in the search engine.  I always thought that they are different but I guess that they are not.

0 Likes