cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Cornugon
Miniboss

Re: Where are the new drivers? The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is out? Is that why I bought AMD over Nvidia?

Yes there are: Dragon Age Inquisition, Alien Isolation, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Thief, The Sims 4, Sniper Elite III...

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Paragon

Re: Where are the new drivers? The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is out? Is that why I bought AMD over Nvidia?

Looks like this game was cra p out of the gate:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/witcher-3-gets-second-patch,29161.html

0 Likes

Especially since Patch 1.04 was released today...Seems like CD Projekt has become another EA or Ubisoft, eager to make money now in exchange for pushing out flawed games. But the reason they can do that is all the mindless minions who are eager to preoder games. I'd rather get them for $20 or less a year afterward when they finally fixed the bugs.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 1.04 PC Patch Now Available - IGN

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

Nah it was better than TW2 when released, that didn't even have a mouse reverse initially...

But for the rest, the game was indeed downscaled in favor of the console versions graphically. It doesn't even have ground and building Tesselation yet (which games like GTA V, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Far Cry 4 etc. DO have). And I don't think the foliage looks that good. But that's another issue, rest of the game is great so far.

0 Likes
athlona
Journeyman III

Hi Where is the link to Beta Driver Forums just can't see one anywhere?

ROY @ AMD told us a new driver would be released to fix both Project Cars & The Witcher 3 performance issues and the issue i am

having with Crossfire not working at all! Thats what i am whining about just moved from the Green Team as my Titan started to run games very poorly

this was due to Nvidia nurfing the Drivers infavour for the 900 cards so i moved to the RED Team really not much better as drivers 170 days old NUTS

as a famous WW2 General once quoted.... All i am asking for is some newer Drivers for my game The Witcher 3 with full Crossfire Support not really asking

for the world...

0 Likes
athlona
Journeyman III

No i believe the correct term is REDNECK and thats nothing to do with WW1 or 2 Its a American term LOL I am British and proud! Kingfish rock on dude...

0 Likes