cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kingfish
MVP

Re: Where are the new drivers? The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is out? Is that why I bought AMD over Nvidia?

"" The bodies arrived in a procession of trucks and trailers. Everyone in Margraten could smell the death.""

So this is ​our day to remember. Sorry that new drivers are delayed.

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

Re: Where are the new drivers? The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is out? Is that why I bought AMD over Nvidia?

Technically World War I was started by Austria-Hungary by declaring war on Serbia (and Russia) following the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

And you have every right to your day.

0 Likes

I'm so glad I don't buy games until months after their release...

0 Likes
natasha
Elite

You are right, I understand that this is not a place for my problem. Excuse me. I will not continue this, actually, offtopic.

Simply it is very offensively that for Linux-responsible part of your team it is all the same that their drivers completely don't work on the significant part of technics (I cannot provide the number of Linux users with Intel/ATI hybrids, but I think it is quite comparable with the number of users of a particular game). And it seems there is not sense to write about this in the Linux Support part of the Forum -- all the same, developers seems don't look there...

Actually, the main reason to buy this laptop was presence of AMD GPU in it, and I really preferred AMD videocard to nVidia, despite advice of friends to choose nVidia. And now I'm a little confused by seeing such indifference of developers.

Thank you for your attention to your users, unlike your colleagues, responsible for Linux.

Regards and the best wishes,

Natalia

0 Likes
rust
Adept II

I wrote two times i respect you, your beliefs and what you honor. This is AMD tech forum not the history channel.

I dont see anything about my comment "thank god they work in Poland" to be offensive to you or the ones you honor today. Like you said it's yours and keep it that way out of the tech forums. Do not attack me, Poles, Germans or anyone because you were on one of many Yankee wars.

And if you're talking how Yankees liberated Poland read on as they see it how you betrayed them http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-the-betrayal-of-poland-1939-1945-363. All in all the only Yankee that was in Poland was a tourist on seaside holidays half century after the war ended.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Natasha I can't find the response in a post from AMD on this question since the support forum moved, but basically/paraphrased it was that they had to wait on directions from Linux. I know this is not helpful, but that was the last post I saw. BTW, I think you are doing a wonderful job helping people with Linux issues Keep your chin and the good work up !

0 Likes
ludogoretsrazgrad
Journeyman III

Just tried it,and it doesn't fix the stuttering... and we get back on waiting for AMD new drivers

0 Likes
rust
Adept II

same here

0 Likes
ludogoretsrazgrad
Journeyman III

I wonder is there a 2014 PC AMD Titled game,that works flawless with constant 60FPS ?

0 Likes