cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kingfish
MVP

Re: Where are the new drivers? The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is out? Is that why I bought AMD over Nvidia?

Educate yourself. Look up the word Lebensraum. Your country was to be depopulated as Polish were considered to be 'sub-human' by Nazi germany. Hitler's recorded order the day they took over Poland: "On August 22, 1939, just before the invasion of Poland, Hitler gave explicit permission to his commanders to kill "without pity or mercy, all men, women, and children of Polish descent or language."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation#cite_note-Lukas-12

And you have ba.lls to say " What do you honor is your choice. I dont see my country of origin or china india or any other interested in it". Your sick.

0 Likes
rust
Adept II

Re: Where are the new drivers? The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt is out? Is that why I bought AMD over Nvidia?

I said i'm German. What do we have here now? Redhead time? OK then Educate yopurself. Whole Eastern Europe was left alone by alies and inwaded by Soviet Union. It was occupied and devastated by half century by russians. So please keep politics your beliefs and historyaway from here. I said no one expresses a lack of respect for your beliefs so keep them for yourself. And read on some history. Peace.

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

Over here we already honor the dead on 4th of may (day before Dutch liberation day), so it's not like you Yankees are superior for mourning the dead on the last monday of may .

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

There's truth in this: Polish people usually dislike both Germans AND Russians.

0 Likes
1bigrob007
Journeyman III

If you have the aptitude to run linux there are many options open to you to run windows games. everyone knows linux doesn't game. you will not get pity points for using a toothbrush to mop the floor and complaining how long it takes.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

The only clue you gave to your birth is > "Thank god they work in Poland, new patch 1.04 is out"....and now that you corrected that, let me change my response. No wonder you don't respect our Memorial Day or any other countries day of remembrance . Starting and losing two world wars might have something to do with it.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Yeah right.

p.s. I'm German.

Edit is a wonderful thing isn't it?

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

0 Likes
rust
Adept II

It's time to come back from war kingfish

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

On 4th of may we mourn all the dead since the start of WWII, that includes you Americans who gave their lives liberating western continental Europe. I reckon more countries have their own form of a memorial day and/or nation-wide minutes of silence.

0 Likes