cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Bodyasimon
Journeyman III

when will the 6000 series get the new driver?

when will the 6000 series provide a new driver? otherwise the current one is very bad.

0 Likes
9 Replies
Kofisamurai
Journeyman III

Since installing the last driver update, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 freezes,stutters, completely crashes & uncharted legacy of thieves collection lays 5-10 minutes & same happens. Really frustrating when you pay out pound after pound & unable to play them. So please can we have a driver for the 6000 series to do what it’s supposed to do, stab in the dark I reckon there more consumers using 6000 cards over 7000 at the moment.

0 Likes
Bodyasimon
Journeyman III

on the current driver, I experience extremely bad impressions

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Currently on 23.4.3 with a 6750XT,No issues

AMD_cire
Challenger

currenly on 23.4.3 with MSI 6600XT, no issue for me.

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
0 Likes
BLShadow
Journeyman III

well we should be having a new driver on the 25th of may or so hope it fix some issues

0 Likes

i also have a lot of problems with the current driver in alot of games and i have all amd system

0 Likes

I also have an all AMD system & am finding it frustrating as it seems also with the last update my sensor panel no longer picks up my graphics card temps, fan speeds, frequency etc. hopefully the next update rectifies this….

0 Likes

i have the same issue sometimes , this is usaully fixed when reinstaling the driver

0 Likes
felichella
Adept III

I using last certified driver (Whql) and no problems so far. 

Asus Tuf Gaming B450 Plus II   Amd Ryzen 5 5600   Kingston Fury Beast 16 Gb 3200 Mhz   Sapphire Pulse Rx 6600 8 GB  AOC G2260vwq6 Freesync   Kingston A400 120 Gb SSD Sata   Kingston SVN M.2 NVME 1 TB 

Win 10 Pro    Amd adrenaline   23.4.3 

0 Likes