cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

szilard28
Journeyman III

When will the 6000 series get a new driver?

When will the 6000 series get a new driver?

3 Replies
macxd
Adept II

My total guess is the 6000 series cards with get driver closer to march maybe even april, while 7000 will have new drivers near Feb 1st. 

I think we have to come to terms that the differences between the 7000 and 6000 no longer allow one driver package and AMD doesn't have the resources or i think the skilled labour for monthly releases for both. 

Can you imagine being a nvidia pleb with continuous monthly drivers for all their cards, so glad i didn't buy into that mess.

0 Likes

As someone relying on hardware for productivity which is interrupted when a new software feature isn't supported, I can not only imagine it but expect it and am disappointed to find that continuous support for AMD cards is lagging weeks or months months behind new features in Unreal Engine.

Laughing at nvidia "plebs" for having ongoing driver support that AMD customers aren't receiving is the peak level of copium

Что это за март? Atomic Heart выпущен 21 февраля, и для него определенно потребуется новая версия драйвера. Без этого он просто не запустится!

gennaz