cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ernailakdag
Adept I

When will adrenalin release (Win10) for apu system (6520g+6370m) ???

Hi everyone.. It is dramatically moment for old users who have apu system. Since 2016, We don't have any upgrade from AMD. I must to say that; i think some of product (i won't give a name. You know which product) defeated amd. And Amd left us about that point. So what's gonna be ha ? 

0 Likes
6 Replies

0 Likes

AMD A6-3420M APU

0 Likes

Probably never. You can revert to the OS that the laptop was designed for to have a fully functional computer.

A6-3420M graphics are not supported for Windows10. They do not meet the minimum requirements. The drivers that are available are furnished by Windows Update.

A6-3420M with Radeon™ HD 6520G Drivers & Support | AMD 

Windows 10 Driver Support for AMD APU Graphics Products 

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
  • AMD E2-2000 APU
  • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
  • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
  • AMD C-Series APUs
  • AMD Z-Series APUs

NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.

If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu

1. Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
  2. Reboot the system
  3. Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.
0 Likes

I have already tried your way. My graphic card has updated by windows 10.. But there is a problem with my external card. Normally, My external card model is Amd Radeon Hd 6470m. But after that updating by windows 10, my external graphic card has a new name from one of amd gpu models. And this name is (new model name about my external card) Amd Radeon Hd 7400m.. Yes, old cpu and gpu have an incompability about windows 10.  

0 Likes