cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

qinyoung
Adept I

When using 20.2.2 software, the RX580 fans are 0rpm every time the computer starts up.

I updated the software because COD16 requried later software.

When using 20.2.2 software, the RX580 fans are 0rpm every time the computer starts up.
I must reset the fan control setting every time.
but when using 18.12.2 software, fans work well without the problem.X2XYIVCDH5(I[D`P[%6)N[L.png

0 Likes
5 Replies
qinyoung
Adept I

1.png

0 Likes
qinyoung
Adept I

Found the result finally.
The problem due to the SAPPHIRE fan Intelligent start stop technology.
The SST confict with the manual fan control.
But I still can't find a way to solve the problem. I have to use the auto model.

I have the Sapphire RX580 Pulse and I can not understand your issue. Have you had the card long? Have you had AMD graphics before?

You have two graphics controls...one for Global and one for game/app profile. The Global profile is what controls fans at start up and everyday computer use...and you are complaining your fans aren't running fast enough for you? Thats the whole idea...did you notice the zero fan setting in Global?

Playing COD MW:

Thanks for your suggestion. I know all your question and have tried.

I haven't used AMD graphics before. 

The GPU was second-hand and bought for 70$. Because of COVID-19, I bought it for my course and entertainment.

I have a high temperature requirement for the GPU because the GPU temperature will go up to 70℃ when I play the 3A game and even 50℃ when the computer is on standby(Fan is 0rpm). 

I solved the fan problem through Fan Control of the MSI Afterburner. I found it better because the speed of the fan increases with each degree of incerease in temperature after use.

W[Y3TV[5A(([TR7S%BR4VZ9.png

mickeekung
Challenger

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1  has fixed this.