cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

weirdspeed
Adept I

Re: When shall I test my RX6900 again? CTDs in MSFS 2020 since switch to AMD. Not with Nvidia.

I had two independent cables from two independent rails connected. I also tried using the same cable. No difference.

0 Likes
tstec
Journeyman III

Re: When shall I test my RX6900 again? CTDs in MSFS 2020 since switch to AMD. Not with Nvidia.

Did you tried DDU, I test many graphics cards and when I install an AMD card after an NVIDIA I always have problems.

Must of the times I uninstall everything with DDU and the AMD works fine but one time with an RX 5700 XT, have ad to format the PC.

And after the format and windows clean install the card worked flawessed.

0 Likes
weirdspeed
Adept I

Who are you asking?

0 Likes
tstec
Journeyman III

The op.

The person asking if it's time to test again

0 Likes
weirdspeed
Adept I

Please read the first post throughly and stop wasting my time. DDU is part of the recommended procedure by AMD. As per the first post: "I have even isolated my system and tried running Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a brand new M.2 SSD with a brand new Windows 10 installation." Does this answer your question, sir?

0 Likes
tstec
Journeyman III

Ok. Sorry

My Asus TUF RX 6900 XT works perfectly

My system

Asus Strix X570-E

AMD 5800x

Asus Ryujin 240

4x8Gb HyperX 3466 @3800

Corsair HX1000

Western Digital SN750

Good luck

0 Likes