cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

athlona
Journeyman III

Re: When it launches 15.5 BETA driver ??

I`ll say Project Cars no new driver think that was begining of the month!!! AMD please wake up... Thats better edited after 5mins as i charm myself down

0 Likes
athlona
Journeyman III

pastedImage_0.png

But i still love you AMD

0 Likes
hondo
Journeyman III

I cant comment on Dragon Age of BF:H. I believe Nvidia still had optimised drivers ready for Hardline at launch.

With GTAV, I'm not sure if ATI did have drivers at launch, but I know for a fact there were lot of issues with AMD card users. Even the Beta drivers 15.4 still having issues. It hasn't been fixed.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

"It hasn't been fixed." Neither has the game.

0 Likes
hondo
Journeyman III

ccare to elaborat?

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Four patches and the fifth one in the works. In 1 and 1/2 weeks since it was released?

0 Likes
hondo
Journeyman III

Those are game patches... To fix bugs found in the game..  all games have patches release to fix issues.... This shouldn't stop and from releasing drivers or crossfire profiles so ame users can ply the game.

nvidia users an play witches and pcars with out any major issues, that is experienced by and users...

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

" Those are game patches... To fix bugs found in the game..  all games have patches release to fix issues"

Right...

0 Likes
hondo
Journeyman III

Yes that is right!

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

Instead of waiting for the Xbox version to go through it's certification process to get one big PC-patch after a month they release several smaller patches to address intermediate issues. That says more about the devs than the state of the game. It's not more broken than say GTA V or something.

0 Likes