cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

d00m_g4m3r
Adept II

When it launches 15.5 BETA driver ??

How much more must wait until the driver is launched ? What happens to your support of drivers ?

Nvidia went before you in the drivers support, they make 1 - 2 final drivers per month, provide quality customer, and people is very pleased about this. When AMD does not offer anything, just Beta drivers with problems.

I have R9 290, i have not received any final driver from the last year, this is mockery AMD, and i`am not very happy. It is no wonder that people buy nvidia and bypass AMD cards.

0 Likes
34 Replies
kingfish
MVP

Re: When it launches 15.5 BETA driver ??

Are you having problems with the latest beta drivers, or are you having problems with a specific game? My 290 is rock solid with the 14.5..

0 Likes
jawadsmokii
Adept II

ya same here my 290 is **** awesome , i only need crossfire profile for the witcher 3 .

** We intend these forums to be family friendly and do not look kindly on the use of profanity. Please keep it clean **  ray_m

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

Besides the lack of a CFX-profile for TW3, and that a manual MSAA sample setting does not work the 15.4 are pretty stable to me as well, mr. D-Double-O-M-Underscore-G-Four-M-Three-R.

0 Likes
gman99
Journeyman III

Personally I agree with d00m_g4m3r AMD really disappointed me with their drivers support and it really got me thinking about my next upgrade, which will probably be Nvidia, I have always had Radeon cards but now am changing sides (unfortunately).

I currently have 2 HD6970 in crossfire and I am still waiting for that crossfire driver support for the Witcher 3, which i hope it will support my 2 old 6970's.

0 Likes
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand your frustration. However, quality is our top priority and the driver will only be released when it meets our standards.

0 Likes
monktheking
Journeyman III

Fair enough. Thanks for responding. Good luck with the drivers! Also - feel free to delete my post, in hindsight it's a little rude and i apologize.

0 Likes
hondo
Journeyman III

So when can we expect the drivers for PCars that was promised be released by Roy Taylor last week??

0 Likes
Cornugon
Miniboss

hondo schreef:

So when can we expect the drivers for PCars that was promised be released by Roy Taylor last week??

ray_m schreef:

the driver will only be released when it meets our standards.

Whenever that will be is open to speculation. Could be this week, could be next year. At any rate, there's no ETA for them at the moment

0 Likes
hondo
Journeyman III

Its ridiculous for the Corporate Vice President at AMD to promise drivers and then not to deliver.

0 Likes