cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sebastiangomeza
Journeyman III

When I updated MANUALLY i choose the specific driver of my r7 m445 ,it is showing me a r7 m440 on my dell inspiron 5567

I have unistalled and installed the drivers two times , and stills showing me a r7 m440 and my computer has a r7 m445

0 Likes
1 Solution

Generic name...AMD only offers generic drivers

You should be downloading the graphics drivers from Dell. Also check for Bios updates.

Support for Inspiron 15 5567 | Drivers & downloads | Dell US 

The Intel driver must be installed first...before the AMD driver

Download Actions
Video10 Jan 2019 Download 
Video10 Jan 2019

Description: This package provides AMD Radeon R7 M445/M440 Graphics Driver and is supported on the Inspiron 5567/5767 running the following Windows operating systems: Windows 10-64 bit.

AMD Radeon R7 M440 vs AMD Radeon R7 M445 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Generic name...AMD only offers generic drivers

You should be downloading the graphics drivers from Dell. Also check for Bios updates.

Support for Inspiron 15 5567 | Drivers & downloads | Dell US 

The Intel driver must be installed first...before the AMD driver

Download Actions
Video10 Jan 2019 Download 
Video10 Jan 2019

Description: This package provides AMD Radeon R7 M445/M440 Graphics Driver and is supported on the Inspiron 5567/5767 running the following Windows operating systems: Windows 10-64 bit.

AMD Radeon R7 M440 vs AMD Radeon R7 M445 

Recommendation:

AMD recommends using the graphics drivers provided by your notebook's manufacturer (OEM)as the manufacturer has customized the drivers to support the built-in display and the features and functions specific to the notebook. Customized graphics drivers are available for download from most notebook manufacturer's web site.

If the current operating system is not the version originally installed on the notebook it may not meet all requirements and compatible graphics drivers may not be available. Please refer to the notebook manufacturer for supported operating systems and drivers.

AMD Mobility Radeon™ Graphics Driver:

AMD provides generic reference drivers for AMD Mobility Radeon graphics with limited support for notebook specific features and functions.