cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

geeker
Journeyman III

when changing the screen resolution from the recommended system 1360x768 to 1920x1080 the color scheme changes.

When changing the screen resolution from the recommended system 1360x768 to 1920x1080 the color scheme changes, everything becomes with shadows and black, I can not understand why. Monitor - LED TV BBK Indigo 40LEM-1005 / FT2C "R", 40 ", FULL HD (1080p), black, video card - AMD Radeon R7 360OC. The first two photos - 1920x1080, the second two photos - 1360х768.

0 Likes
1 Reply

I would verify this is not the monitor itself doing this. I say this because many monitors are only optimized for their native resolution. Changing resolution to something else messes with everything. You could verify this by trying it with another video card or onboard graphics if you have them. Or moving the monitor to another computer and trying various resolutions. I don't know of anything in the drivers that could cause this issue. Not saying it can't be as I have seen stranger things. I would rule out the monitor first though in your situation. No in the case of connecting to TV's especially non big brand TV I have seen this to be even a larger issue. Many of them will treat new resolutions as new inputs and you have to change to color settings for each and that sucks, because most will only allow you to save 1 color setup per input. Bottom line is TV and most cheap monitors are really only intended to operate at native resolution. Only the higher dollar stuff is designed to work with other resolutions in a near equal way. This again is why you pay more for those features. On TVs it is also worth turining on and off certain settings as this greatly changes how connected computers work with them too. Lag controls, automatic color or brightness settings, gaming modes, etc... try you changing those settings on the TV and see if they help or hurt the situation.

Good Luck!

0 Likes