cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2

This has already been escalated to Driver Engineering. I will update this thread when I receive feedback from them.

0 Kudos
fargod
Adept II
Adept II

Re: When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2

The problem is still not corrected whether there are news? Has passed more than a month!

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

When Ray has an update, he will update the thread as he mentioned above.

Appreciate your patience.

ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not every known and resolved issue is listed in the release notes.

Your issue has been acknowledged and escalated, there is no need to continue posting on the same topic.

fargod
Adept II
Adept II

It is difficult to me to write without knowing language. You didn't know that such problem exists? I don't trust

0 Kudos
freekwe
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Is this fixed already? I want to use new driversbut I can't because my gpu will go back to 800mhz.

0 Kudos
davidbc
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Still happening, any new info about this?

0 Kudos
lunarch
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Still happening on my R9 280. Do you really need so much time to make my card runs at its own normal speed?

0 Kudos
undertaker666
Adept I
Adept I

Still happening. i have a 280x, and it's stuck on 501 no matter what i do. it will go lower, but not higher.

this combined with the removing of saturation control from the catalyst control center, is pushing me to buy nvidia as my next card for the first time in my life.

@ray_m

0 Kudos
dadafu
Adept I
Adept I

Still the same problem in june 2018 !! Please AMD !!!! my 280x is still enough to play on most games in 1080P !

0 Kudos