Drivers & Software

Adept II
Adept II

When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2

Why amd doesn't solve a problem?

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2

The same answer applies to you: No need to duplicate a thread. amdmatt

When AMD will fix UVD bug?

Esteemed Contributor III

Re: When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2

Speak to the developers of your video applications and tell them to update their programs to work with modern drivers.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

This problem exists year what else applications? You just ignore a problem as though it is absent as though not the people who bought the video cards GCN 1.0??? I wait for corrections or news on this problem but they are absent simply, my following purchase will be definitely not amd

A lot of people with this problem

When AMD will fix UVD bug? 

Videocards - AMD Radeon Catalyst Drivers Section - Guru3D.com Forums

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

I will wait for the help with the solution of my problem or not?

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

Ok

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

Not my English language, but here isn't present Russian-language support. Once again I will write. When you correct UVD bug on the GCN 1.0 cards?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been reported to engineering. I will update the thread when I have more info.

Adept II
Adept II

thanks, very much I hope that it will be valid so

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

News?

0 Kudos