cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2.The mistake is one and a half years old

Jump to solution

The UVD bug for GCN 1.0 cards is still present.Had to install 16.7.2. Beta again to fix the problem.

Amd will never solve UVD bug I buy the new video card Nvidia

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Re: When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2.The mistake is one and a half years old

Jump to solution

problem resolution

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Re: When AMD will fix UVD bug? 280x GCN 1.0 the last driver without mistake 16.7.2.The mistake is one and a half years old

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

problem resolution

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Glad you solved your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

RayM