cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bk201
Adept I

whats the best software to use when wanting to update bios on a computer

whats the best free software one could use to update  bios to the system motherboard bios   where can i get  a bios update for the hp  pro  6005 motherboard  more information  i have attached  photos below   

0 Likes
3 Replies

If there is a updated bios for the motherboard, it will be on the motherboards' support site.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

lemmi  update the information

0 Likes

The Motherboard's Manufacturers Support site always provides BIOS Updating software for updating their Motherboard BIOS. I wouldn't recommend using a 3rd party BIOS updater if you should hear of one.

It is ALWAYS BEST to use the Motherboard's BIOS Updating software. The software was created specifically to update the Manufacturer's Motherboard BIOS. Otherwise you are risking damaging your BIOS with a corrupt installation and possible situation where you will need to replace your Motherboard.7

This is from HP BIOS FLASH UPDATE website. Here you can download the different type of software to update the HP motherboard BIOS: Hewlett-Packard BIOS Flash Update .

This HP Support has all the info you need including how to download HPQFLASH for your specific computer: Maintenance & Service Guide: HP Compaq 6005 Pro Business PC - Desktop Management | HP® Customer Supp...

For GPUs there are some BIOS Updating software that you can download. GPU Manufacturer's generally don't provide BIOS Updating software for GPUs.

Here is the HP Support Site to download your Computer's drivers for Windows 7: HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support